Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  IWLeagueIWLeague  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Awards Day!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
IWL]Honey

Number of posts : 241
Popularity : 1
Registration date : 2009-06-05

Awards Day!! Empty
PostSubject: Awards Day!!   Awards Day!! EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 8:42 pm

Awards Day!! 4sxqn8

Hello guys. I would first off like to apologize for being such a shit admin this season. It is no secret that I slacked off in the second half of the season so I appreciate those teams(and especially managers) who stuck it out even though it felt like nobody was running the league. Which brings me to my first award of the season: The Golden Manager. The Golden Manager is an award that crowns who I thought was the best manager throughout the season. A golden manager has class, manners, and most importantly, no penalty points. So that obviously brings the eligible managers to United States InfC and France aAa. Both of these managers are no doubt great a what they do, but I felt like one stood out more than the other. I spoke with this manager a lot this season and he helped me out on more than one occasion. Although both of the managers deserve the award there has to be a winner. The Golden Manager for IWL is none other than, France aAa**Toshiki! I felt like Toshiki did an incredible job as manager as he never had a wildcarded match last over a week. His players were always on time and mannered and I feel like he deserves this award.

The second award is the MVP of the IWL. The winner is not yet chosen but here are the 5 eligible players:
Finland Orc FinH]Capu
France Human aAa**Monster
Spain Undead x6.Vortix
France Human GA.TrqR
Finland Orc myR.Naama

I will ask managers for their opinion on the MVP and the winner will eb crowned at the playoff finals.

I should let everyone know that I will officially be going to run WGS after this season of IWL. Some people are disappointed that the league is shutting down(god knows why I did a terrible job) but all I have to say to them is that I tried to run it without any admins and it was just too hard and I lost desire for it. Speaking of WGS, South Korea aRi who was an auto qualified team, dropped out of WGS so there is a spot open for a team. Some of the teams here are already qualified for WGS so whichever team who isnt auto-qualified for WGS and does the best in playoffs will take aRi's spot and participate in the next season of WGS.

Playoffs week will not start for another seeing how I think I could use another break from the league. This week gives you an opportunity to add on any players you might have to your roster for playoffs. Once playoffs start you will not be able to add any players to your roster. The cut off date for roster additions is Monday August 31st at 23:59 EST.

Also some of you have seen I changed my mind about how many teams I would let into the playoffs. I felt that 3 teams was too little per group so I let two teams snag into the playoffs so hopefully that will mix things up a bit. Here are the playoff matches:

United States KoD vs. Russia iAct.N2L
Finland FinH vs. Spain x6
France aAa vs. Germany aX
France GA vs. Germany myR

I'll see everyone last week. Thank you to all the teams who participated in IWL I hope you enjoyed yourselves and hopefully I'll see you in WGS!

Last edited by IWL]Honey on Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
iAct.n2l.MIBiYL

Number of posts : 16
Popularity : 0
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Awards Day!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awards Day!!   Awards Day!! EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 9:20 pm

Naama from Finland ~_~
Back to top Go down
T]osh`iki

Number of posts : 36