Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  IWLeagueIWLeague  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WGS Qualifiers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
IWL]Honey

Number of posts : 241
Popularity : 1
Registration date : 2009-06-05

WGS Qualifiers Empty
PostSubject: WGS Qualifiers   WGS Qualifiers EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 10:41 am

After a lot of thinking I have decided that I will run WGS this season. It is a very good league with good teams and there's no reason for me to get rid of a semi-pro league because of some managers who want to cry and get upset over qualifiers. Now like I said in my last post, we will be starting the qualifiers from scratch because I'm sure there have been some changes in teams sof or those who you who already qualified I'm sorry but you'll have to do it again! Originally there was going to be 6 auto-qualified teams but WGS Qualifiers Kr aRi has dropped out of the league due to lack of management. So my decision for the replacement team will be the winning team of IWL season 1 and if that is ateam already qualified it will be the second best team from IWL.

There will be 24 teams(like last time) accepted into the qualifiers. The team seedings will be determined by the admins here at WGS and will be released a few days before the qualis start. To reward the teams for their hard work, the four teams that won the previous qualifier for WGS will have the top 4 seeds in the qualifiers. The admins will do our best to find the best 24 teams applied in order to make this league as successful as possible.

We will stop accepting applications on Sunday September 6th at 23:59 EST and the qualifiers will start September 13thth. Applications are now open, what are u waiting for, SEND IT IN!

The qualifier application should be emailed to WGSeries@hotmail.com and here is the format:

Team Name:
Team Profile URL:
Team Number:
Team Country:
Current Leagues:
Result of the past 5 league matches: This should not be your best results but your last 5 results!!
Back to top Go down

WGS Qualifiers
Page 1 of 1