Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  IWLeagueIWLeague  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

S3W3- sYs Vs CoCo

Go down 
+3
BRu.QuaD
ANGRYCHINAPANDA
Dronzer
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dronzer
Admin
Dronzer

Number of posts : 950
Popularity : -25
Registration date : 2008-06-22

S3W3- sYs Vs CoCo Empty
PostSubject: S3W3- sYs Vs CoCo   S3W3- sYs Vs CoCo EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 11:11 am

S3W3- sYs Vs CoCo 2418lsl

Russia sYs-Team Gaming Vs USA CANADA Cookies N' Cream

Date: Sunday 21 December 2008 10:00 AM Eastern

Place: GGC ICE League Room

Administrator Present: NGGL]Dronzer

sYs-Team Gaming [sYs]
Night Elf sYs-NasdmI <---- Starter
Orc sYs-Panic
Night Elf sYs-Chunya
Human sYs-Latnik

Cookies N' Cream [CoCo]
Human Pancit <---- Starter
Undead Ocky
Night Elf Akito
Random xxxxx(Undead Godder)

Results:
Night Elf Panda[dr] [1-0] Night Elf sYs-NasdmI
Map: Ancient Isles
Night Elf Panda[dr] [2-0] Night Elf sYs-Chunya
Map: Twisted Meadow
Night Elf Panda[dr] [2-1] Night Elf sYs-Chunya
Map: Twisted Meadow
Orc Arc [2-2] Night Elf sYs-Chunya
Map: Secret Valley
Night Elf Akito [2-3] Night Elf sYs-Chunya
Map: Echo Isles
Orc Arc [2-4] Night Elf sYs-Chunya
Map: Echo Isles

USA CANADA Cookies N' Cream [2:4] Russia sYs-Team Gaming

Notes:
-0.5PP to Russia sYs for not indicating race in line-ups
-0.5PP to USA CANADA CoCo for not indicating race in line-ups
-1.0PP to USA CANADA CoCo for submitting an ineligible player
-1.0PP to USA CANADA CoCo for not playing the designated starter
-1.0PP to USA CANADA CoCo for playing Arc with no cards
-USA CANADA CoCo Subs Panda[dr]
-Russia sYs Jokers Night Elf sYs-Chunya
-0.5PP to Russia sYs for playing invalid map that's already been played
-USA CANADA CoCo Jokers Orc Arc
-0.5PP to USA CANADA CoCo for playing invalid map that's already been played

Last edited by NGGL]Dronzer on Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:49 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.PGSeries.co.nr
ANGRYCHINAPANDA

Number of posts : 23
Popularity : 0
Registration date : 2008-11-30

S3W3- sYs Vs CoCo Empty
PostSubject: Re: S3W3- sYs Vs CoCo   S3W3- sYs Vs CoCo EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 2:00 pm

sys 4-2 coco

panda 1:0 nasdimi - AI
panda 2:0 chunya - TM
panda 2:1 chunya (sys joker) - TM
arc 2:2 chunya - SV
angrychinapanda 2:3 chunya - EI
arc 2:4 chunya (coco joker) - EI

gratz on AK, gg

Can't remember the maps but those should be it. Ocky should have replays of g1-2

Also, he says he resent lineups again before the CW so the ones atm are wrong? idk ask him
Back to top Go down
BRu.QuaD

BRu.QuaD

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-11-08

S3W3- sYs Vs CoCo Empty
PostSubject: Re: S3W3- sYs Vs CoCo   S3W3- sYs Vs CoCo EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 2:03 pm

I have all replays.
Back to top Go down
Dronzer
Admin
Dronzer

S3W3- sYs Vs CoCo Empty
PostSubject: Re: S3W3- sYs Vs CoCo   S3W3- sYs Vs CoCo EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 3:50 pm

god damn jus how many friggin rules did ya break ffs?? YOUR SUPPOSE TO KNOW THE RULES and i'm not gonna hear excuses from either team to remove these PP cuz this is excessive

also i would've took that email into consideration but no because u still forgot to indicate races for the players and u played arc illegally without using a card

end of discussions.
Back to top Go down
IWL]Rift
Admin

Number of posts : 240
Popularity : 4
Registration date : 2008-11-06

S3W3- sYs Vs CoCo Empty
PostSubject: Re: S3W3- sYs Vs CoCo   S3W3- sYs Vs CoCo EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 6:27 pm

Wow. That's alotta rules broken.
That's moer PP than I;ve given this week...
And I've given 3.5ppp =X
Back to top Go down
RudiRatlos

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-11-23

S3W3- sYs Vs CoCo Empty
PostSubject: Re: S3W3- sYs Vs CoCo   S3W3- sYs Vs CoCo EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 8:02 pm

^_^
more funny is that so much pp and no one for me lol!
Back to top Go down
nggl]Dredrick
Admin
nggl]Dredrick

Number of posts : 140
Popularity : -1
Registration date : 2008-08-03

S3W3- sYs Vs CoCo Empty
PostSubject: Re: S3W3- sYs Vs CoCo   S3W3- sYs Vs CoCo EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 10:32 pm

Eek :\

Hate to see PP's come in to play at the end of the season.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lastkings.co.nr
OcKy

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-11-29

S3W3- sYs Vs CoCo Empty
PostSubject: Re: S3W3- sYs Vs CoCo   S3W3- sYs Vs CoCo EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 5:09 pm

OK with all due respect you admins epicly failed at knowing what went on...

-1.0PP to CoCo for submitting an ineligible player -We nnever submitted and ineleigeable player because both teams agreed to re-submit the lineup...which was 15 mins before the cw started
-1.0PP to CoCo for not playing the designated starter -The designated starter was in the linup I resubmitted which obviously was Panda
-1.0PP to CoCo for playing Arc with no cards - We obviously used a subcard to play arc if he wasnt in the lineup? we arent retards we know the rules...i wouldve made a post i had things to do
- CoCo Subs Panda[dr] -Once again he was the starter in the lineup so the only person we subbed was arc....then jokered

Are you guys for real? Dronzer maybe next time you can actually admin the clanwar instead of coming into the room and going afk

I love how all the admins can come on and reply to a post about pp's but no one is present while the fuking cw is going on....explain fellas?

now we currently have 4.0 pp's. I dont get why you guys cant just redo the lienup after i submitted the lineup labeled as "The real coco lineup" and both teams did it so its not like any cheating or anything was going on?
Come on guys are u serious? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Dronzer
Admin
Dronzer

S3W3- sYs Vs CoCo Empty
PostSubject: Re: S3W3- sYs Vs CoCo   S3W3- sYs Vs CoCo EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 7:12 pm

OcKy wrote:
OK with all due respect you admins epicly failed at knowing what went on...

-1.0PP to CoCo for submitting an ineligible player -We nnever submitted and ineleigeable player because both teams agreed to re-submit the lineup...which was 15 mins before the cw started
-1.0PP to CoCo for not playing the designated starter -The designated starter was in the linup I resubmitted which obviously was Panda
-1.0PP to CoCo for playing Arc with no cards - We obviously used a subcard to play arc if he wasnt in the lineup? we arent retards we know the rules...i wouldve made a post i had things to do
- CoCo Subs Panda[dr] -Once again he was the starter in the lineup so the only person we subbed was arc....then jokered

Are you guys for real? Dronzer maybe next time you can actually admin the clanwar instead of coming into the room and going afk

I love how all the admins can come on and reply to a post about pp's but no one is present while the fuking cw is going on....explain fellas?

now we currently have 4.0 pp's. I dont get why you guys cant just redo the lienup after i submitted the lineup labeled as "The real coco lineup" and both teams did it so its not like any cheating or anything was going on?
Come on guys are u serious? Rolling Eyes

1- 1.0PP CoCo for submitting an ineligible player- let's see you submitted those line-ups AFTER i told you that the player was ineligiable in our rules theres no specification that we will accept "redone" line-ups after the 15 minutes before war

2- 1.0PP CoCo for not playing the designated starter- in here u did resent the line-ups but y did you not include the races?? I told you for the past 5 wks to put races included in the line-ups so i rejected that line-ups since it was a late line-ups and i already told you that u had a player eligible in your line-ups

3- 1.0PP CoCo for playing Arc with no cards- Finally, in the report YOUR TEAM posted specified the cards that was played
Quote :
panda 2:1 chunya (sys joker) - TM
arc 2:4 chunya (coco joker) - EI

ya specified jokers then y didn't you specify subs? therefore playing arc with no cards

Also finally don't forget i was there at the match for ya's 1st few games so i think i know wut when on

Last edited by NGGL]Dronzer on Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:21 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
IWL]Rift
Admin

S3W3- sYs Vs CoCo Empty
PostSubject: Re: S3W3- sYs Vs CoCo   S3W3- sYs Vs CoCo EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 7:35 pm

Sigh.
Let me sort out PP city.
Back to top Go down
IWL]Rift
Admin

S3W3- sYs Vs CoCo Empty
PostSubject: Re: S3W3- sYs Vs CoCo   S3W3- sYs Vs CoCo EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 7:44 pm

Notes:
-0.5PP to Russia sYs for not indicating race in line-ups - LEGIT
-0.5PP to USA CANADA CoCo for not indicating race in line-ups - LEGIT
-1.0PP to USA CANADA CoCo for submitting an ineligible player - FALSE; the ineligible never played. Last time I checked, you can submit ineligibles but they can't play.
-1.0PP to USA CANADA CoCo for not playing the designated starter - FALSE; unless the first game was already in progress when the second lineup was resubmitted.
-1.0PP to USA CANADA CoCo for playing Arc with no cards - LEGIT (you subbed THEN jokered)
-USA CANADA CoCo Subs Panda[dr] - Incorrect; Panda[dr] was the starter in the revised CoCo lineup.
-Russia sYs Jokers Night Elf sYs-Chunya
-0.5PP to Russia sYs for playing invalid map that's already been played - LEGIT
-USA CANADA CoCo Jokers Orc Arc
-0.5PP to USA CANADA CoCo for playing invalid map that's already been played - LEGIT[/quote]
Add: 0.5PP to USA CANADA CoCo for missing lineups
Add: CoCo subs Orc Arc for Human Panict

So really 1.5 PP shouldn't be there. In my view, anyway.
Back to top Go down
OcKy

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-11-29

S3W3- sYs Vs CoCo Empty
PostSubject: Re: S3W3- sYs Vs CoCo   S3W3- sYs Vs CoCo EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 10:12 pm

lol @ everything i honestly could care less i dont have the energy or time to argue about a stupid cw....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

S3W3- sYs Vs CoCo Empty
PostSubject: Re: S3W3- sYs Vs CoCo   S3W3- sYs Vs CoCo Empty

Back to top Go down

S3W3- sYs Vs CoCo
Page 1 of 1