Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  IWLeagueIWLeague  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NGGL Season 3 Week 5

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dronzer
Admin
Dronzer

Number of posts : 950
Popularity : -25
Registration date : 2008-06-22

NGGL Season 3 Week 5 Empty
PostSubject: NGGL Season 3 Week 5   NGGL Season 3 Week 5 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 9:23 pm

NGGL Season 3 Week 5 28s4ied

**Update**
i forgot to mention happy new years everyone Very Happy

***Update***
One more thing. It's come to my attention there might be some ties for the 2nd place in both divisions. If so then in finals, 1st place will get a bye that week then we'll have the tied teams play in the playoffs rules set by me and the winner will be in the semi finals.

Guess what we're finally at the last week of NGGL! Then the top 2 teams will be in the play-offs for NGGL Crown in Single Elimination NGL Format and All Cards Will Be Removed and you will not be able to use any of the cards. Finally I want to congratulate our future(all the matches are not completed yet) first places and now lets take a look at our final play week!

*Note:
One more thing.... In SemiFinals You will not be able to pick maps I, Dronzer myself will make a line-ups of maps and it will differ every match! Non of the admins will even know besides just Me I will only release the starting maps nothing else for all matches in play offs. Lastly, in return of all this you will be able to have a 5th player to sub in incase one of your 4 players doesn't show or part of your "plan".(basically... no race changing, no selection of maps, no cards, order has to be preset and followed, however u get 5th player Very Happy)

Finals will be even harder and longer...

-Regards
NGGL]Dronzer

NGGL Week 5

Division A
France ubi Vs United States zK - Completed
Denmark iG.eRn Vs United States Re - Completed
USAKorea s[2]n Vs USA CANADA cG
- Completed

Division B
Australia oCe Vs USA CANADA InfC - Completed

United States GA Vs Russia sYs - 0-4 Didn't bother making battle report for FFed match
USA CANADA CoCo Vs United States KoC - 0-4 Didn't bother making battlre report for FFed match

Do Not Forget
-NGGL W5 Starting Map is: Teranas Stand
-All the games are due by Sunday January 4th 11:59PM EST
-Do not forget to send your line-ups to NGGL@live.com 15 minutes before the war with the race indicated on roster
-You only have to only upload the replays you won so both team is responsible for getting which ever replays they won in uploaded
-Replay Upload password : NGGL
-Have good manners
-GL & HF

Last edited by NGGL]Dronzer on Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:37 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.PGSeries.co.nr
c4P
Admin

Number of posts : 337
Popularity : 9
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: NGGL Season 3 Week 5   NGGL Season 3 Week 5 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 6:04 am

ubi
s2n
iG

Wich 2 will it be? : )
Back to top Go down
http://www.myinfernal.com
PGS]Crayola
administrator
administrator
PGS]Crayola

Number of posts : 201
Popularity : 0
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: NGGL Season 3 Week 5   NGGL Season 3 Week 5 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 6:26 am

obviously, it will be s[2]n, because they are against cg... easy +4
but wait: ubi has already AK'd zK before, can they do it again to keep their spot?
Back to top Go down
MinM

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: Re: NGGL Season 3 Week 5   NGGL Season 3 Week 5 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 8:10 pm

Cannot contact coco cant find them on east added both managers on msn cannot find them for our clan war its right now
Back to top Go down
Dronzer
Admin
Dronzer

PostSubject: Re: NGGL Season 3 Week 5   NGGL Season 3 Week 5 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 8:17 pm

MinM wrote:
Cannot contact coco cant find them on east added both managers on msn cannot find them for our clan war its right now
i cant contact them either and if they didnt show on default time u get the win

** btw to admins if ya read this update stuff for me like setting breports cuz im not home thx
Back to top Go down
MinM

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: Re: NGGL Season 3 Week 5   NGGL Season 3 Week 5 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 8:18 pm

okay i guess they forfeit no one is online tired of looking gg
Back to top Go down
Dronzer
Admin
Dronzer

PostSubject: Re: NGGL Season 3 Week 5   NGGL Season 3 Week 5 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 8:52 pm

MinM wrote:
okay i guess they forfeit no one is online tired of looking gg
looks like it 50 minutes past ... wonder wut happened to ga vs sys
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NGGL Season 3 Week 5   NGGL Season 3 Week 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

NGGL Season 3 Week 5
Page 1 of 1