Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  IWLeagueIWLeague  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

EGL Season 4 Play-Offs - Preliminary

Go down 
+6
PGS]Honey
PGS]Jen
rG.F10EX
IWL]Rift
vT.Peach
Dronzer
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Dronzer
Admin
Dronzer

Number of posts : 950
Popularity : -25
Registration date : 2008-06-22

EGL Season 4 Play-Offs - Preliminary Empty
PostSubject: EGL Season 4 Play-Offs - Preliminary   EGL Season 4 Play-Offs - Preliminary EmptySun May 03, 2009 9:16 pm

EGL Season 4 Play-Offs - Preliminary 29wmrf8

This week was originally scheduled to give all teams a bye and a week to make up all the forfeited matches, if any. We decided just to go with the play-offs starting this week since Play-Offs will last 3 weeks and once play-off is done with then we can receive application for the next season right away at June.

If you truly want to support this league then please take just 1 minute of your time to follow this link, log-in and just simple vote Yes on a poll, we appreciate all the support we can get.
Link: http://www.garena.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=444907&page=1&extra=#pid4653906

We are also looking for administrators for the upcoming season, we will need all the support we can get to keep PGS's EGL and PGC running and our upcoming project if this all goes well. If you are truly dedicated for this job then please contact:
PGS]Dronzer @ korean4sho@hotmail.com or simply download a PGS Application Pack at the Navigation Bar which contains a PGS Administrator Application. Fill it out, paste it on to a email towards, PGSeries@live.com. Administrator job gives something back to the community, the community that we all support. If you are seriously willing to do this then please apply, if you are just going to be a slacker, never does anything, just want to be part of something and will do absolutely nothing then Do Not Apply. Together we can make a successful league.

And getting to the main point, to congratulate the following teams for making the Play-Offs and also will be auto-qualified for the next season.

Division A
Germany myRevenge
Germany Never Get Pro
Denmark Infernal Gamers

Division B
South Korea aRirang
France Never Give Up
United States Keeper of Destruction

Also for these following teams, they will be automatically be accepted to next season's Qualifiers

1. Europe Stofftiere-Online.wc3
2. USA CANADA Infernal Cry
3. Latvia Koxx eSports
4. United States Vision + Ventrlio = Victory
(We decided to accept only 4, and these are the seeds in order)

Finally, about the play-offs, the top contestant of the respected division will receive a Bye round in the preliminary and start at the Semi-Finals. The contestant who placed 2nd and 3rd from each divisions will be playing in the Preliminary trying to reach the Semi Finals. For things such as the amount of cards, starting map, matches due, etc will be placed in the Do Not Forget section. A graphic bracket will be placed by Wednesday hopefully for everyone to view. Here are the matches for the Preliminaries.

EGL Preliminary

EGL Season 4 Play-Offs - Preliminary Bracke11
Bracket source: www.icl-league.co.nr done with permission

Germany NgP Vs United States KoD - Monday 20:00 CET // Monday 14:00 EST
Denmark iG Vs France nGu - Sunday 16:00 CET // Sunday 10:00 EST

Prediction Codes
Code:

:germany: NgP [0-0] :usa: KoD
:denmark: iG [0-0] :france: nGu

You can post that on our General Discussions, linked: https://nggl.forumotion.com/general-discussion-f2/play-offs-preliminary-t884.htm#4605

There will be a list of MVP of the season up soon in the general discussions board, watch out for that as well.

Do Not Forget
-EGL Preliminary Starting Map is: Twisted Meadow
-All the games are due by Sunday May 10th 2009 11:59PM EST
-Please have your matches scheduled by Friday May 8th 2009 11:59PM EST
-If you can, please try to schedule your matches on Saturday, then a high chance of admin will be there for you, and PGS]Dronzer will be streaming on WTV if he is the Administrator of the match
-Teams if you are unaware of the rules please check up on them; admins are here to clarify and enforce the rulebook
-Do not forget to send your line-ups to PGSeries@live.com 1 hour before the war with the race indicated on roster
-You only have to only upload the replays you won so both team is responsible for getting which ever replays they won in uploaded
-You may add players until May 6th, then on you CANNOT add anymore players after that date normal probation period will be in place. Only managers, contacts, misc. can be edited from then on
-Replay Upload password : nggl (all lower case)
-Have good manners
-GL & HF

Last edited by PGS]Dronzer on Fri May 08, 2009 11:27 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.PGSeries.co.nr
vT.Peach

Number of posts : 36
Popularity : 0
Registration date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: EGL Season 4 Play-Offs - Preliminary   EGL Season 4 Play-Offs - Preliminary EmptyMon May 04, 2009 3:36 am

tbh i think we deserve the qualifier spot over aX considering they were a replacement team and only played 1 match the entire season
Back to top Go down
IWL]Rift
Admin

Number of posts : 240
Popularity : 4
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: EGL Season 4 Play-Offs - Preliminary   EGL Season 4 Play-Offs - Preliminary EmptyMon May 04, 2009 3:41 am

^ Truth.
Back to top Go down
rG.F10EX

Number of posts : 25
Popularity : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: EGL Season 4 Play-Offs - Preliminary   EGL Season 4 Play-Offs - Preliminary EmptyMon May 04, 2009 11:31 am

I made this, dont know if all is right, but tell me if anything is wrong.
EGL Season 4 Play-Offs - Preliminary Bracke10
Back to top Go down
PGS]Jen
administrator
administrator

Number of posts : 175
Popularity : 3
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: EGL Season 4 Play-Offs - Preliminary   EGL Season 4 Play-Offs - Preliminary EmptyMon May 04, 2009 1:33 pm

rG.F10EX wrote:

Would you be interested in making my monthly cup brackets? =]
Back to top Go down
http://www.seany.cschannel.net
PGS]Honey

Number of posts : 13
Popularity : 3
Registration date : 2009-04-20

PostSubject: Re: EGL Season 4 Play-Offs - Preliminary   EGL Season 4 Play-Offs - Preliminary EmptyMon May 04, 2009 3:32 pm

GO AMERICA xD
Back to top Go down
aX.swaY

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: EGL Season 4 Play-Offs - Preliminary   EGL Season 4 Play-Offs - Preliminary EmptyMon May 04, 2009 3:38 pm

mb peach we can play our match ?! i contacte du @ mail, ggc an matchcomments .. prove that u deserve this spot
Back to top Go down
rG.F10EX

Number of posts : 25
Popularity : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: EGL Season 4 Play-Offs - Preliminary   EGL Season 4 Play-Offs - Preliminary EmptyMon May 04, 2009 4:28 pm

cant make more than 8 teams, else need to pay, and that would give hundreds of work, since it would be update score/screenshot/upload image/paste link
for every match..
Back to top Go down
Dronzer
Admin
Dronzer

PostSubject: Re: EGL Season 4 Play-Offs - Preliminary   EGL Season 4 Play-Offs - Preliminary EmptyMon May 04, 2009 7:04 pm

PGS]Jen wrote:
rG.F10EX wrote:

Would you be interested in making my monthly cup brackets? =]

i think he's using the free version, if he is then he can only input nothing over 8
Back to top Go down
c4P
Admin

Number of posts : 337
Popularity : 9
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: EGL Season 4 Play-Offs - Preliminary   EGL Season 4 Play-Offs - Preliminary EmptyTue May 05, 2009 10:30 am

iG vs myR @ finals Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.myinfernal.com
Mae_Govannen

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: EGL Season 4 Play-Offs - Preliminary   EGL Season 4 Play-Offs - Preliminary EmptyTue May 05, 2009 4:56 pm

Honey told me you will have playdowns first - so I didn't expect to have the finals going on now ^^

Hopefully this won't lead to schedulding problems with KoD :/ shit week for us to play against US Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.NgP-Gaming.com
Mae_Govannen

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: EGL Season 4 Play-Offs - Preliminary   EGL Season 4 Play-Offs - Preliminary EmptyTue May 05, 2009 4:58 pm

is it a bug in the grid?

why is 2nd place vs 1st place of the same group in semifinals and not in finals? :O
Normally aRi and myR would have to change place :O
Back to top Go down
http://www.NgP-Gaming.com
Dronzer
Admin
Dronzer

PostSubject: Re: EGL Season 4 Play-Offs - Preliminary   EGL Season 4 Play-Offs - Preliminary EmptyTue May 05, 2009 6:42 pm

Mae_Govannen wrote:
is it a bug in the grid?

why is 2nd place vs 1st place of the same group in semifinals and not in finals? :O
Normally aRi and myR would have to change place :O

ye that's not our bracket Razz im making one on photoshop right now and mae yes you are right, ari and myr should be changed position
Back to top Go down
Koxx)LuckyGnom

Koxx)LuckyGnom

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: EGL Season 4 Play-Offs - Preliminary   EGL Season 4 Play-Offs - Preliminary EmptyThu May 07, 2009 10:08 am

ok, thanks. Me and my team will do our best, this season were big experience for my gaming skill.
Back to top Go down
http://a2clan.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EGL Season 4 Play-Offs - Preliminary   EGL Season 4 Play-Offs - Preliminary Empty

Back to top Go down

EGL Season 4 Play-Offs - Preliminary
Page 1 of 1