Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  IWLeagueIWLeague  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week Two of IWL

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
IWL]Honey

Number of posts : 241
Popularity : 1
Registration date : 2009-06-05

Week Two of IWL Empty
PostSubject: Week Two of IWL   Week Two of IWL EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 8:56 pm

Week Two of IWL 51sk1z

Special thanks to everyone for helping week one run smoothly. There were a few bumps but we got past it. Scheduling was very, very rough last week so I hope we can improve upon that this week. I also should point out the fact that I didn't PP for anyone for anything outside of clan wars. I was very flexible with that and gave you all a break but I wont be doing that from here on out. So right now I'm going to point out the mistakes some teams made and what you WILL be given penalty points for:
1. Not scheduling before thursday of the playweek. If you have issues with scheduling, contact IWL]Honey.
2. Scheduling outside the playweek. This is not acceptable but if it is absolutely necessary contact IWL]Honey(and nobody else).
3. Using barred players and mutually postponing. I understand most leagues accept this but it defeats the purpose of our league cards.
4. Not confirming on the website. I dont want to hear, "Well I thought they were going to confirm" anymore. It is your job as a manager to confirm the time of your teams clan war. If there is only one team that confirms and that war takes place, the team that did not confirm will be given .5 PP's.
5. This rule you will not be given any pentalty points for but it's just a huge, huge, huge recommendation. USE THE SCHEDULING BOARD! It's there for a reason. I understand a lot of you like to use MSN and that's fine but it also helps me to see how scheduling is going and it makes things a lot more efficient. So I would suggest using that this week because it was barely used at all last week.

Things will be different from last week from here on out I will be strictly enforcing the rules and making sure everyone is following them. On top of that we are adding a new map to the 2v2 Pool, Goldshire. Now that everything is taken care of, here is what will be going on this week in IWL.

WildCarded Matches from Week One
Orc KoD.Plazmatic [2-1] Undead TI.Guvnor - Turtle Rock , Echo Isles , Gnoll Wood
Night Elf aG.Sira [0-0] Orc myK.CheerOn - Turtle Rock
Human aX.Frag [0-0] Night Elf iAct.N2L.Foggy - Snow Drop

Clan Wars from Week One still needed to be played
United States InfC [0-4] Poland BvG - Thursday July 9th at 16:00 EST // 22:00 CET
Ukraine nSt [2-3] Germany CoB
Germany aX [1-3] Russia iAct.N2L

Week Two Clan Wars

Division A
United States KoD [3-1] Ukraine nSt - Saturday July 11th at 15:00 EST // 21:00 CET
United Kingdom TI [2-3] Germany CoB - Thursday July 9th at 14:00 EST // 20:00 CET
France aAa [3-2] Spain x6 - Thursday July 9th at 14:00 EST // 20:00 CET
France eC [3-2] Australia BAD - Saturday July 11th at 08:00 EST // 14:00 CET

Division B
Germany myR [4-1] United States InfC - Saturday July 11th at 15:00 EST // 21:00 CET
Finland FinH [0-0] Poland BvG
Russia myK [0-0] Russia iAct.N2L - Monday July 13th at 11:00 EST // 17:00 CET
Germany aX [1-2] United States aG - Sunday July 12th at 12:00 EST // 18:00 CET

Solo Map Pool:
Death Trap
Echo Isles
Secret Valley
Gnoll Wood

2v2 Map:
Twisted Meadows

Reminders
-Have all your matches scheduled by Thursday July 9th
-If you have trouble scheduling contact an admin
-Goldshire has been added to the map pool
-Do not schedule outside the playweek
-There is no barred players allowed
-NO mutual postponing
-When updating team profiles comment in your team profile with the changes
-Use the scheduling board
-GLHF

Last edited by IWL]Honey on Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:46 pm; edited 17 times in total
Back to top Go down
MeFIzLiFe

Number of posts : 105
Popularity : 3
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Week Two of IWL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week Two of IWL   Week Two of IWL EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 1:18 am

omg ^^ 1 week - 2 cw vs iAct ))
GW in map pool xDDD elephant
Back to top Go down
Mae_Govannen

Number of posts : 192
Popularity : 4
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Week Two of IWL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week Two of IWL   Week Two of IWL EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 3:10 am

gl everyone!

Honey, I'll try to cast in english when I'll be back. Maybe I can broadcast some games, but mb my english just sucks - even after 5 weeks in the States ^^

oh, and I talked to a guy named "Honey" who was idling on Clan PGS on US East, but he told me he wasn't IWL]Honey, so where have you been? shame on you!

edit: I'll be back on aug 1st
Back to top Go down
http://www.NgP-Gaming.com
IWL]Honey

Week Two of IWL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week Two of IWL   Week Two of IWL EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 10:16 am

Oh hmm.. POSER Smile I was the only honey I knew of unless some poser came recently. My account at east is aG]Honey
Back to top Go down
MeFIzLiFe

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Week Two of IWL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week Two of IWL   Week Two of IWL EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 3:25 am

honey, pls myK vs iAct monday, 17.00 cet.
Back to top Go down
IWL]Honey

Week Two of IWL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week Two of IWL   Week Two of IWL EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 10:14 am

ok for future reference make a topic on the scheduling board so that both of you can confirm. iAct can confirm on the battle report. also why did u guys schedule outside of the playweek :O
Back to top Go down
UNDERATKER

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2009-03-27

Week Two of IWL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week Two of IWL   Week Two of IWL EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 12:09 pm

guvnor vs plazmatic is saturday @ 19:00 CET
Back to top Go down
IWL]Honey

Week Two of IWL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week Two of IWL   Week Two of IWL EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 12:10 pm

UNDERATKER wrote:
guvnor vs plazmatic is saturday @ 19:00 CET
For future make these comments on the battle report of the cw
Back to top Go down
iAct.N2L.Halfie

Number of posts : 8
Popularity : 0
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Week Two of IWL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week Two of IWL   Week Two of IWL EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 4:53 am

Well, myK.MeF offered me to play on Monday, it should be the most suitable dfte for them, so I agreed. Just forgot that it's a bit outside of the playweek Wink
Sorry for that ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Week Two of IWL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week Two of IWL   Week Two of IWL Empty

Back to top Go down

Week Two of IWL
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: News Archive-
Jump to: