Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  IWLeagueIWLeague  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

S1W2 - TI vs CoB

Go down 
+2
CoB-WhY
IWL]Honey
6 posters
AuthorMessage
IWL]Honey

Number of posts : 241
Popularity : 1
Registration date : 2009-06-05

S1W2 - TI vs CoB Empty
PostSubject: S1W2 - TI vs CoB   S1W2 - TI vs CoB EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 11:03 pm

S1W2 - TI vs CoB 2vkyogm

Time/Place: Thursday July 9th at 14:00 EST // 20:00 CET in Garena{Other Tournaments and Leagues}

Administrator Present: United States IWL]Honey

United Kingdom The Imperial (TI) vs. Germany Clan ohne Bestimmung(CoB)

Solos
Night Elf Delorex [1-2] Undead Chris - Death Trap
Human Leader [0-2] Night Elf Eloids - Echo Isles
Human Bombi [2-0] Human Marsch - Secret Valley
Undead GuvnoR [1-2] Orc HAV - Gnoll Wood

2's Team
Undead GuvnoR & Night Elf Delorex [2-0] Orc LorD & Orc Tapion - Twisted Meadows

United Kingdom The Imperial [2-3] Germany Clan ohne Bestimmung

Last edited by IWL]Honey on Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:17 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
IWL]Honey

S1W2 - TI vs CoB Empty
PostSubject: Re: S1W2 - TI vs CoB   S1W2 - TI vs CoB EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 11:21 pm

I just want to let you guys know an admin might not be at your cw tomorrow. I know I'm going out to lunch but I dont know what time. I might be there on time or I might be late so just try and play this out yourselves. Also to CoB -- if yo play Sin you get 3 PP I will be updating the blist soon so dont play him Smile
Back to top Go down
CoB-WhY

Number of posts : 25
Popularity : 0
Registration date : 2009-06-12

S1W2 - TI vs CoB Empty
PostSubject: Re: S1W2 - TI vs CoB   S1W2 - TI vs CoB EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 8:19 am

Hi, this is Sin. Somehow, I couldnt register so I'm writing using Why's account. And I want to ask, why, actually I'm not allowed to play? Am i barred from playing, cause I play for uPro in some random russian leagues?
Yes, I am also an uPro clan player. But does uPro participate in this league? No. Does uPro participate in ANY league in which CoB plays? No. Does any other league admins prevent me from playing for CoB? No. Do I hide the fact that I play on different leagues for two teams? No. Am I unmannered cheater with bad reputation? No. It's fair and it's not against any written rules. But this fact just breaks stereotypes of some persons, they couldnt understand, how it can be? Player plays
for two teams..and what?
What's the problem? What if uPro was just another roster of CoB WC3 team? Would you allow me to play in this case? This league even doesnt have defined prizes (in this case i could at least understand pathetic wishes).
We all play for fun, play to enjoy this game, to show good games. Ask yourself what's the REAL reason to prevent me from playing here.
Best wishes, Sin.
Back to top Go down
IWL]Honey

S1W2 - TI vs CoB Empty
PostSubject: Re: S1W2 - TI vs CoB   S1W2 - TI vs CoB EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 8:53 am

CoB-WhY wrote:
Hi, this is Sin. Somehow, I couldnt register so I'm writing using Why's account. And I want to ask, why, actually I'm not allowed to play? Am i barred from playing, cause I play for uPro in some random russian leagues?
Yes, I am also an uPro clan player. But does uPro participate in this league? No. Does uPro participate in ANY league in which CoB plays? No. Does any other league admins prevent me from playing for CoB? No. Do I hide the fact that I play on different leagues for two teams? No. Am I unmannered cheater with bad reputation? No. It's fair and it's not against any written rules. But this fact just breaks stereotypes of some persons, they couldnt understand, how it can be? Player plays
for two teams..and what?
What's the problem? What if uPro was just another roster of CoB WC3 team? Would you allow me to play in this case? This league even doesnt have defined prizes (in this case i could at least understand pathetic wishes).
We all play for fun, play to enjoy this game, to show good games. Ask yourself what's the REAL reason to prevent me from playing here.
Best wishes, Sin.

It's not the fact that uPro doesnt play in this league that doenst matter to me. I believe in loyalty for a team and playing only for that team. It's like having two girlfriends at once and saying "Well I'm never with the two of them at once" it just doesnt work. Whether the league has any prizes or not that doesnt mean we should allow everything to happen should it? What kind of league would this be if I allowed rule breaking, it would fall apart in the first few clan wars. I also dont think that was SiN on Why's account I dont know why you couldn't have just spoken for him as Why(just for the record). So I stand by my decision of keeping Sin banned because double-tagging is unacceptable and bad mannered in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
CoB-WhY

S1W2 - TI vs CoB Empty
PostSubject: Re: S1W2 - TI vs CoB   S1W2 - TI vs CoB EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:12 am

This is Sin again.

So it's all about "your clan is your girlfriend and you have to be loyal to her".
If you want to make such kind of assosiations lets make it. What if my clan is my sister? Ha? And I have two sisters. Should I love only one of them? Do you think I am not loyal to these clans? And how come it's badmannered? My chieftain from uPro, my good friend, always cheers for me when I am playing for CoB. And same for some members of CoB.

Do you know long ago in my country I always was playing for my internet-cafe @ LAN tournaments, and of course I was playing with my cafe tag, not my online clan.
It's all the same. I understand, you are big boss, you are league admin, you can do whatever you want, but you should know, you are not right.
Back to top Go down
IWL]Cakes

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-06-10

S1W2 - TI vs CoB Empty
PostSubject: Re: S1W2 - TI vs CoB   S1W2 - TI vs CoB EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:29 am

Your on uPro WGS roster
Your uPro team captain
You played for uPro in WCIP qualification
Your on uPro NPL roster

ye seems like you only play for them in NPL ..
Back to top Go down
CoB-WhY

S1W2 - TI vs CoB Empty
PostSubject: Re: S1W2 - TI vs CoB   S1W2 - TI vs CoB EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 10:09 am

One question : Does CoB plays on those leagues?

It's all against the logic.
What if CoB and uPro is one team? How can you prove uPro and CoB isnt one team? You see: we dont play the same leagues, we have shared players, we are friends.
Back to top Go down
IWL]Honey

S1W2 - TI vs CoB Empty
PostSubject: Re: S1W2 - TI vs CoB   S1W2 - TI vs CoB EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 11:52 am

That doesnt matter to me. If you want to be the same team be the same name like BvG
Back to top Go down
UNDERATKER

Number of posts : 45
Popularity : 3
Registration date : 2009-03-27

S1W2 - TI vs CoB Empty
PostSubject: Re: S1W2 - TI vs CoB   S1W2 - TI vs CoB EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 11:58 am

GW will start in 30 mins remember Wink (18:30 CET)
Back to top Go down
UNDERATKER

Number of posts : 45
Popularity : 3
Registration date : 2009-03-27

S1W2 - TI vs CoB Empty
PostSubject: Re: S1W2 - TI vs CoB   S1W2 - TI vs CoB EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 4:34 pm

Night Elf Delorex [1-2] Undead Chris - Death Trap - Melting Vallyey - Secret Valley
Human Leader [0-2] Night Elf Eloids - Echo Isles
Human Bombi [2-0] Human Marsch - Secret Valley - Terenas Strand
Undead GuvnoR [1-2] Orc HAV - Gnoll Wood - Turtle Rock - Melting Valley

2's Team
Undead GuvnoR & Night Elf Delorex [2-0] Orc LorD & Orc Tapion - Twisted Meadows - Centeurs Grove

tI [2:3] CoB

GG
Back to top Go down
CoB-WhY

S1W2 - TI vs CoB Empty
PostSubject: Re: S1W2 - TI vs CoB   S1W2 - TI vs CoB EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 5:42 am

GGs!
Back to top Go down
T]osh`iki

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-03-13

S1W2 - TI vs CoB Empty
PostSubject: Re: S1W2 - TI vs CoB   S1W2 - TI vs CoB EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 6:29 am

Sin wrote:
Does uPro participate in ANY league in which CoB plays? No.

Upro and CoB apply for WGS, if both don't play it's only cause admin didn't take CoB for quali, but both team try to play in

Sin wrote:
Does any other league admins prevent me from playing for CoB? No
WGS prevent you
Back to top Go down
CoB-Lussac

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-06-08

S1W2 - TI vs CoB Empty
PostSubject: Re: S1W2 - TI vs CoB   S1W2 - TI vs CoB EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 8:00 am

Well the only thing i can say about this is that i am very sad about the decision that Sin isnīt allowed to play for us any longer. Anyway, we won and i hope that Sin could play for us again anytime in future Smile

GGs TI !
Back to top Go down
http://cobbys.two4.it
IWL]Honey

S1W2 - TI vs CoB Empty
PostSubject: Re: S1W2 - TI vs CoB   S1W2 - TI vs CoB EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 9:01 am

Just the fact that your team is in favor of having a double tagger just pushes me enough. Now the fact that CoB-Why is pretending to me Sin annoys me even more. I'm closing this thread before I do anything stupid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

S1W2 - TI vs CoB Empty
PostSubject: Re: S1W2 - TI vs CoB   S1W2 - TI vs CoB Empty

Back to top Go down

S1W2 - TI vs CoB
Page 1 of 1