Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  IWLeagueIWLeague  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

S3W2 - ubi Vs uVe

Go down 
+5
PGS]tricksy
PGS]Crayola
uV.Dogg
BRu.QuaD
sunburst
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
sunburst

sunburst

Number of posts : 43
Popularity : 0
Registration date : 2008-11-05

S3W2 - ubi Vs uVe Empty
PostSubject: S3W2 - ubi Vs uVe   S3W2 - ubi Vs uVe EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 11:42 am

hi guys,

what you think about saturday for the battle ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ubi-team.net
BRu.QuaD

BRu.QuaD

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-11-08

S3W2 - ubi Vs uVe Empty
PostSubject: Re: S3W2 - ubi Vs uVe   S3W2 - ubi Vs uVe EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 3:40 am

Gl ubi! Erazz FTW! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
uV.Dogg

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-08-04

S3W2 - ubi Vs uVe Empty
PostSubject: Re: S3W2 - ubi Vs uVe   S3W2 - ubi Vs uVe EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 7:39 pm

hmmm that could work what time would you prefer?
Back to top Go down
PGS]Crayola
administrator
administrator
PGS]Crayola

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2008-08-07

S3W2 - ubi Vs uVe Empty
PostSubject: Re: S3W2 - ubi Vs uVe   S3W2 - ubi Vs uVe EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 8:34 pm

uve, why do you even bother scheduling this.. we all know the result. lol
Back to top Go down
PGS]tricksy
Admin
PGS]tricksy

Number of posts : 103
Popularity : -4
Registration date : 2008-08-01

S3W2 - ubi Vs uVe Empty
PostSubject: Re: S3W2 - ubi Vs uVe   S3W2 - ubi Vs uVe EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 9:42 pm

Crayola, manner the fuck up and get over yourself seriously.
Back to top Go down
uV.Dogg

S3W2 - ubi Vs uVe Empty
PostSubject: Re: S3W2 - ubi Vs uVe   S3W2 - ubi Vs uVe EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 12:13 am

Is Crayola really an admin? Or is this some sort of joke, you guys are trying to run a legit and profesional league, yet one of your main admins talks shit like this and abuses his power by doing things like fucking with my avatar. Really funny.
Back to top Go down
PGS]tricksy
Admin
PGS]tricksy

S3W2 - ubi Vs uVe Empty
PostSubject: Re: S3W2 - ubi Vs uVe   S3W2 - ubi Vs uVe EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 12:34 am

It's crayola, he's a cunt / fag. What you expect.
Back to top Go down
c4P
Admin

Number of posts : 337
Popularity : 9
Registration date : 2008-10-29

S3W2 - ubi Vs uVe Empty
PostSubject: Re: S3W2 - ubi Vs uVe   S3W2 - ubi Vs uVe EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 11:50 am

i agree a bit on dogg, crayola u shouldnt talk about uV like their shit(sry for my manners)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myinfernal.com
sunburst

sunburst

S3W2 - ubi Vs uVe Empty
PostSubject: Re: S3W2 - ubi Vs uVe   S3W2 - ubi Vs uVe EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 3:16 pm

don't know about time propose differents times and we will see

but something about 3 /4 pm or earlier!
Back to top Go down
iLLmatic

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-08-15

S3W2 - ubi Vs uVe Empty
PostSubject: Re: S3W2 - ubi Vs uVe   S3W2 - ubi Vs uVe EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 7:13 pm

Cray just owned this whole thread.
Back to top Go down
PGS]Crayola
administrator
administrator
PGS]Crayola

S3W2 - ubi Vs uVe Empty
PostSubject: Re: S3W2 - ubi Vs uVe   S3W2 - ubi Vs uVe EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 7:22 pm

Dogg you know why I do this?

1) uV - which you continuously fail to correct, as it's uVe, the name you copied off kinky and I, when we gave you a chance to play with us under a merged name, we were pretty baked when we accepted your pleads. (pretty pathetic that you steal a NAME)
2) They are -3, not far off than what was predicted, and what continuously gets predicted for your team. (i wonder why)
3) Blizz, stop acting like you have a say around here, and telling me how to act, last I checked you're the new guy, not me. The only reason uVe is in this league is because Dogg knows Dronzer personally.
4) If and when the time comes when I'm asked to step down by Dronzer himself, I will do so without hesitation, so until then;

Eat me.

Last edited by NGGL]Crayola on Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

S3W2 - ubi Vs uVe Empty
PostSubject: Re: S3W2 - ubi Vs uVe   S3W2 - ubi Vs uVe EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 8:21 pm

Jeez Crayola.

First things first.

I AM the new guy.

You are apparently a "well-respected" admin. And this is the shit you pull. Now I have my differences with uVe but damnit, I'm defending them in this case. You do not trash-talk teams that join your league because you think they are bad/etc. This league is sponsored. It should ACT the way it is posed to be. PROFESSIONAL. Settle your high school drama through PMs otherwise I'm going to be forced to start deleting your posts and locking topics for excessive flames by YOU, an ADMIN.

Respect others and the teams. It doesn't matter if you hate a team or not, the fact you're acting immature, is ludacris.

-Mclovin
Back to top Go down
Dronzer
Admin
Dronzer

Number of posts : 950
Popularity : -25
Registration date : 2008-06-22

S3W2 - ubi Vs uVe Empty
PostSubject: Re: S3W2 - ubi Vs uVe   S3W2 - ubi Vs uVe EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 9:18 pm

NGGL]Crayola wrote:
How did I get owned?

1) uV - which you continuously fail to correct, as it's uVe, the name you copied off kinky and I, when we gave you a chance to play with us under a merged name, we were pretty baked when we accepted your pleads. (pretty pathetic that you steal a NAME)
2) They are -3, not far off than what was predicted, and what continuously gets predicted for your team. (i wonder why)
3) Blizz, stop acting like you have a say around here, and telling me how to act, last I checked you're the new guy, not me. The only reason uVe is in this league is because Dogg knows Dronzer personally.
4) If and when the time comes when I'm asked to step down by Dronzer himself, I will do so without hesitation, so until then;

Eat me.

it's also the fact that uve is one of the "suspects who hacked nggl last season and bla bla bla and crayola was in uNo (uV after merge) when that happened so i understand him but chris lets quit bming uve now >.>
Back to top Go down
http://www.PGSeries.co.nr
PGS]Crayola
administrator
administrator
PGS]Crayola

S3W2 - ubi Vs uVe Empty
PostSubject: Re: S3W2 - ubi Vs uVe   S3W2 - ubi Vs uVe EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 10:23 pm

NGGL]Mclovin wrote:
Jeez Crayola.

First things first.

I AM the new guy.

You are apparently a "well-respected" admin. And this is the shit you pull. Now I have my differences with uVe but damnit, I'm defending them in this case. You do not trash-talk teams that join your league because you think they are bad/etc. This league is sponsored. It should ACT the way it is posed to be. PROFESSIONAL. Settle your high school drama through PMs otherwise I'm going to be forced to start deleting your posts and locking topics for excessive flames by YOU, an ADMIN.

Respect others and the teams. It doesn't matter if you hate a team or not, the fact you're acting immature, is ludacris.

-Mclovin

Go ahead, try to delete my posts, by my guest.

Let's get something clear, for all you flaming retards who keep throwing the same thing on me. Ready?

I'm not an admin.

So climb off my bad and go sniff dandelions, you weed sniffers.
Back to top Go down
sunburst

sunburst

S3W2 - ubi Vs uVe Empty
PostSubject: Re: S3W2 - ubi Vs uVe   S3W2 - ubi Vs uVe EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 11:26 am

i don't think its really the good subject of the topic -_-

We need to schedule this match fast plz..
Back to top Go down
uV.Dogg

S3W2 - ubi Vs uVe Empty
PostSubject: Re: S3W2 - ubi Vs uVe   S3W2 - ubi Vs uVe EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 8:14 pm

lol crayola, you really think i stole your name you stupid idiot? we merged and became uV, then you guys took all of your players and went back to being your shitty uNo, and i continued to manage the team known as uV, you stupid sack of shit get your facts straight and stop flaming and calling my clan bad...

P.S. how is tomorow at 5 pm est?
Back to top Go down
PGS]Crayola
administrator
administrator
PGS]Crayola

S3W2 - ubi Vs uVe Empty
PostSubject: Re: S3W2 - ubi Vs uVe   S3W2 - ubi Vs uVe EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 8:45 pm

uV.Dogg wrote:
lol crayola, you really think i stole your name you stupid idiot? we merged and became uV, then you guys took all of your players and went back to being your shitty uNo, and i continued to manage the team known as uV, you stupid sack of shit get your facts straight and stop flaming and calling my clan bad...

P.S. how is tomorow at 5 pm est?

No, we never left, you were kicked out, and made your own clan (uVe), which is because WE STILL OWNED UV, funny how the facts are all leading to you never having a say in uV, otherwise your clan tag would be it, not with a shitty "e". Point is, belongs to us, gg son.
Back to top Go down
PGS]tricksy
Admin
PGS]tricksy

S3W2 - ubi Vs uVe Empty
PostSubject: Re: S3W2 - ubi Vs uVe   S3W2 - ubi Vs uVe EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 9:27 pm

If it was still yours, why didn't you continue to use it? why did you go back to uNo? lmfao =/
Back to top Go down

S3W2 - ubi Vs uVe Empty
PostSubject: Re: S3W2 - ubi Vs uVe   S3W2 - ubi Vs uVe EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 9:33 pm

Please refrain from diverting this topic to something other than SCHEDULING.
Back to top Go down
Dronzer
Admin
Dronzer

S3W2 - ubi Vs uVe Empty
PostSubject: Re: S3W2 - ubi Vs uVe   S3W2 - ubi Vs uVe EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 10:30 pm

NGGL]Mclovin wrote:
Please refrain from diverting this topic to something other than SCHEDULING.
amen
Back to top Go down
uV.Dogg

S3W2 - ubi Vs uVe Empty
PostSubject: Re: S3W2 - ubi Vs uVe   S3W2 - ubi Vs uVe EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 3:01 am

seriously crayola, you fucking idiot, you went back to using your shitty old name uNo and tried to claim uV as your own, you ever tried to get uV kicked out of PGL by whining like a little bitch wich didin't work, you have no ownership rights to our fucking name, i ran uV after you faggots when back to your shitty team, so stfu and get your facts straight
Back to top Go down
PGS]LebboY
Admin
PGS]LebboY

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-10-23

S3W2 - ubi Vs uVe Empty
PostSubject: Re: S3W2 - ubi Vs uVe   S3W2 - ubi Vs uVe EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 4:03 am

Crayola i don't wanna be mean or anything but no offence you're a fucking idiot.. TT
Back to top Go down

S3W2 - ubi Vs uVe Empty
PostSubject: Re: S3W2 - ubi Vs uVe   S3W2 - ubi Vs uVe EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 6:01 am

This goes BOTH WAYS. Stop diverting this topic from scheduling.
Back to top Go down
Dronzer
Admin
Dronzer

S3W2 - ubi Vs uVe Empty
PostSubject: Re: S3W2 - ubi Vs uVe   S3W2 - ubi Vs uVe EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 9:26 am

next time bm comes out of any of ya 2's mouth ill take actions
Back to top Go down
sunburst

sunburst

S3W2 - ubi Vs uVe Empty
PostSubject: Re: S3W2 - ubi Vs uVe   S3W2 - ubi Vs uVe EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 9:33 am

5pm it's to late,

but 3pm or 4pm will be ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

S3W2 - ubi Vs uVe Empty
PostSubject: Re: S3W2 - ubi Vs uVe   S3W2 - ubi Vs uVe Empty

Back to top Go down

S3W2 - ubi Vs uVe
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next