Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  IWLeagueIWLeague  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NGGL Season 3 Play-Offs - Semi-Finals

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dronzer
Admin
Dronzer

Number of posts : 950
Popularity : -25
Registration date : 2008-06-22

NGGL Season 3 Play-Offs - Semi-Finals Empty
PostSubject: NGGL Season 3 Play-Offs - Semi-Finals   NGGL Season 3 Play-Offs - Semi-Finals EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 1:20 am

NGGL Season 3 Play-Offs - Semi-Finals 28s4ied

***Updates***
USAKorea s[2]n has been disbanded Russia sYs will move on to next round

***Updates***
Due to 3/4 teams in NGGL Play-Offs are in IEL this week (Dronzer's team as well) the deadline for Semi-Finals matches will be extended to January 18th 11:59PM EST, this will give all teams more flexibility with the other leagues they are in.

The time has come upon us.... NGGL Play Offs!
Me(Dronzer) am truly thankful for every single team this season making NGGL Season 3 possible.
There was very many competitive teams this seasons willing to participate in NGGL and now we have come down... to the Play-Offs. I want to say that I'm very shocked to see a tied team, the fierce team of devils Denmark Infernal Gamers and the competitive team I like to call the All-Kill Team(Most of there matches ended up in AKs) France ubiTeam in Division A for NGGL Play-Offs and so they will be playing.. A Tiebreakers Match

Regular War Style (Season NGL Style)
Starting Map: Twisted Meadow
This game is due by: Tuesday January 6th 11:59PM EST otherwise the team will be accepted by popularity vote set up in NGGL

In the other hand I would like to congratulate
Division A
USAKorea Second [2] None Making Play-Offs with 11 Season Pts
Division B
Australia Oceanic Elites Making Play-Offs with 12 Season Pts and also the only Undefeated in NGGL (Including qualifiers)
Russia Smash Your Skills Making Play-Offs with 10 Season Pts

NGGL Semi-Finals!
USAKorea Second [2] None Vs Russia Smash Your Skills - 0-4
Australia Oceanic Elites Vs Winner of Tie Breaker - Starting Map Terenas Stand

Do Not Forget
-NGGL Semi-Finals map order will be announced by NGGL]Dronzer and it will be different for each war
-All cards are disabled
-Each match has a unique rule set so check to see your match's unique rule
-All the games are due by Wednesday January 14th 11:59PM EST (except the tiebreaker)
-Do not forget to send your line-ups to NGGL@live.com 15 minutes before the war with the race indicated on roster
-You only have to only upload the replays you won so both team is responsible for getting which ever replays they won in uploaded (ALL REPLAYS ARE REQUIRED IN PLAY OFFS WILL BE CHECKED THROUGHLY)
-Replay Upload password : NGGL
-Congratulations for making this war and have good manners
-GL & HF

Last edited by NGGL]Dronzer on Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:59 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.PGSeries.co.nr
emaTz

Number of posts : 2
Popularity : 0
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Semifinals   NGGL Season 3 Play-Offs - Semi-Finals EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 11:33 am

Hello

I have a question for admins...

Iam a player from iG.eRn, i would like to ask how you can say ubi and us a tie, when we beat them individual game. AND last playday you wrote iG.eRn vs Team Re (but iG.eRn HOLDS THE TIEBREAKER)
And now after you seen how the matches went out, and your favorit team finished 3rd. You tell us to play a playoff game?

I just want a answer nothing else.
Back to top Go down
c4P
Admin

Number of posts : 337
Popularity : 9
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: NGGL Season 3 Play-Offs - Semi-Finals   NGGL Season 3 Play-Offs - Semi-Finals EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 11:41 am

-Unique Rule: Map Swap (Each team has the power to change a map assigned by NGGL]Dronzer including starting map and maps may be repeated)

so for example, startmap = TM, s2n want to change the startmap to EI, then after that sYs changes it back to TM........

Isnt this kinda Weird?=.,=
Back to top Go down
http://www.myinfernal.com
Dronzer
Admin
Dronzer

PostSubject: Re: NGGL Season 3 Play-Offs - Semi-Finals   NGGL Season 3 Play-Offs - Semi-Finals EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 7:19 pm

iG.eRn)c4P wrote:
-Unique Rule: Map Swap (Each team has the power to change a map assigned by NGGL]Dronzer including starting map and maps may be repeated)

so for example, startmap = TM, s2n want to change the startmap to EI, then after that sYs changes it back to TM........

Isnt this kinda Weird?=.,=
gg they both wasted there chance then xD
Back to top Go down
IWL]Rift
Admin

Number of posts : 240
Popularity : 4
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: NGGL Season 3 Play-Offs - Semi-Finals   NGGL Season 3 Play-Offs - Semi-Finals EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 3:40 am

@emaTz

That was ME who wrote it. I'm a match admin but not the head admin.
I thought logic would prevail in regards to who makes the playoffs.
Obviously I was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Dronzer
Admin
Dronzer

PostSubject: Re: NGGL Season 3 Play-Offs - Semi-Finals   NGGL Season 3 Play-Offs - Semi-Finals EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 6:43 am

NGGL]Zephyr wrote:
@emaTz

That was ME who wrote it. I'm a match admin but not the head admin.
I thought logic would prevail in regards to who makes the playoffs.
Obviously I was wrong.
mm well i dont want fuss here and there i just did it where i wont hear much complaining from anywhere
Back to top Go down
emaTz

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Dronzer   NGGL Season 3 Play-Offs - Semi-Finals EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 11:34 am

Cant even find a word to descripe you...

Amazing such a league even has a admin like you, when you can make such a stupid decission (on your own).

I've never seen any WC3 league, not going for individual scores beetween 2 teams, if the overall score is the same.

Wont look your answer cuz I find you pathetic, and wont waste my time on you.

my 5 cents
Back to top Go down
Lov3r

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: NGGL Season 3 Play-Offs - Semi-Finals   NGGL Season 3 Play-Offs - Semi-Finals EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 12:24 pm

Rly stupid by admins ... in every league ( even not wc3 , take Champion League in football or something ) if 2 teams have same number of points then winner of match between these 2 teams is in playoffs...
Back to top Go down
Dronzer
Admin
Dronzer

PostSubject: Re: NGGL Season 3 Play-Offs - Semi-Finals   NGGL Season 3 Play-Offs - Semi-Finals EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 7:19 pm

Lov3r wrote:
Rly stupid by admins ... in every league ( even not wc3 , take Champion League in football or something ) if 2 teams have same number of points then winner of match between these 2 teams is in playoffs...
well i took the records of the winning in qualifiers/season

ig.ern > ubi in season
however
overall ubi did a excellent job of aking more then 6/8 games while ig.ern aked 2/8 games
then also ya both did lose to s2n and then add on to that
so i took the view not just one sided but overall if theres any further complaints (shouldn't be because it's declared)
then contact me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NGGL Season 3 Play-Offs - Semi-Finals   NGGL Season 3 Play-Offs - Semi-Finals Empty

Back to top Go down

NGGL Season 3 Play-Offs - Semi-Finals
Page 1 of 1