Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  IWLeagueIWLeague  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Changed accepted teams - Qualifiers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
faG]Laverna

Number of posts : 6
Popularity : 0
Registration date : 2008-11-04

Changed accepted teams - Qualifiers Empty
PostSubject: Changed accepted teams - Qualifiers   Changed accepted teams - Qualifiers EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 4:14 pm

Greetings,

May I ask what exactly happened there? Yesterday night, our team Fate and Glory has been accepted into the qualifiers by NGGL]Crayola and there was also a post listing the accepted teams with a nice ''good luck and have fun to all teams'.

This morning, I log in to see those News erased and my team taken out of the list of teams in the Team Profiles. What's going on sirs?
Back to top Go down
inFLuX]WisheS

Number of posts : 14
Popularity : 0
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: asdasd   Changed accepted teams - Qualifiers EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 4:18 pm

I spoke with them, because I had an issue as well... They said nothing is final until tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
http://www.influxgaming.com
PGS]tricksy
Admin
PGS]tricksy

Number of posts : 103
Popularity : -4
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Changed accepted teams - Qualifiers   Changed accepted teams - Qualifiers EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 5:42 pm

So.. i'd like too know who deleted delusioN e-Sports... since dronzer was actually the one who told me too straight on accept them and put them into the team profiles i'd HIGHLY suggest whoever did it too put them back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Changed accepted teams - Qualifiers   Changed accepted teams - Qualifiers Empty

Back to top Go down

Changed accepted teams - Qualifiers
Page 1 of 1