Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  IWLeagueIWLeague  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

play-offs preliminary

Go down 
+2
IWL]Rift
Dronzer
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dronzer
Admin
Dronzer

Number of posts : 950
Popularity : -25
Registration date : 2008-06-22

play-offs preliminary Empty
PostSubject: play-offs preliminary   play-offs preliminary EmptySun May 03, 2009 9:36 pm

discuss, i posted the codes for it in the front page Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.PGSeries.co.nr
IWL]Rift
Admin

Number of posts : 240
Popularity : 4
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: play-offs preliminary   play-offs preliminary EmptyMon May 04, 2009 6:42 pm

Germany NgP [3-4] United States KoD - To me, KoD has more higher echelon players than NgP, but this could go either way.
Denmark iG [2-4] France nGu - I have a soft spot for the frenchies; particularly DowN and StanD. Between them (with SaturN/Gifox) they should be able to take down iG. However, don't count out MyWa/Jacudo.
Back to top Go down
Mae_Govannen

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: play-offs preliminary   play-offs preliminary EmptyTue May 05, 2009 11:07 am

Germany NgP [4-2] United States KoD , we will take revenge of our loss in WCIP quali round 1 (2-3)
Denmark iG [1-4] France nGu , nGu is quite a noname to be - but I am so impressed, that I think they will give iG one map not to blame them to much
Back to top Go down
http://www.NgP-Gaming.com
c4P
Admin

Number of posts : 337
Popularity : 9
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: play-offs preliminary   play-offs preliminary EmptyTue May 05, 2009 11:18 am

hahahah Very Happy lol!

Germany NgP [2-4] United States KoD - i think targa as will take the weaker players on KoD for the rest i'm sry mae but im afraid u will lose.
Denmark iG [0-0] France nGu - wont make a opinion, altho i like ed/mae their opinion!Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myinfernal.com
ringelnet

Number of posts : 77
Popularity : 2
Registration date : 2009-03-17

PostSubject: Re: play-offs preliminary   play-offs preliminary EmptyTue May 05, 2009 1:42 pm

Germany NgP [4-2] United States KoD I think in the end TargA will make it...if not, TargA will be jokercarded in and win anyway Very Happy

Denmark iG [4-2] France nGu nGu showed strong performance in group b but iG really impressed me in wcip qualification and I think they will make it
Back to top Go down
vG.Crane

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: play-offs preliminary   play-offs preliminary EmptyWed May 06, 2009 11:33 am

Germany NgP [2-4] United States KoD - I think this will be somewhat onesided with apm doing alot of dmg.
Denmark iG [0-0] France nGu - I disagree that nGu at any point could be favorites here if u watch our performances in wcip qualifier. I dont dare to predict anything about the result though. This matchtype means that almost anything can happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: play-offs preliminary   play-offs preliminary Empty

Back to top Go down

play-offs preliminary
Page 1 of 1